• Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x or Windows 101
• Brio/Hyperion/Oracle SQR 4.3+ or PeopleSoft SQR 8+
• Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, or ODBC database
• Two-tier database access2
• Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0+3
Two-tier database access means that you can connect to the database from your PC using a database user ID
and password. If you can successfully run SQRW, SQL*Plus, Query Analyzer, SQL Advantage, SQL Developer, Toad, or a similar SQL tool, then you do have two-tier access.
You probably already have the .NET Framework—the installation program will check.
The Framework is a free download from Microsoft and is bundled with most current versions of Windows.
Want to check right now? Open Windows Explorer or My Computer, paste the following
string into the address bar, and hit Enter. %systemroot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework
If the folder opens and you see a folder named "v2.0.50727" (or higher), then you do have the Framework.